Thursday, November 18, 2010

Second in a Series of Four: Endless, Numbered Days

A few weeks ago, I posted the first painting from my "Endless, Numbered Days" Series: http://leftside-rightside.blogspot.com/2010/10/first-in-series-of-four-endless.html

Here's painting number two in the series.  It's my second time painting with acrylics.  My instructor, Maya, commented that as my "painting skills & technique improve, I should take care to maintain the childlike quality of my work."  Her second observation was that the viewer can tell that both paintings (so far in this series) were produced by the same painter.  The painting experience has definitely helped me to see the world in a new light, focusing more on details and how those details can be re-created.    

No comments:

Post a Comment