Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Birthday Questions



Did my parents envision that those kids (my brother & I on my first birthday) would one day turn out to be these adults?

How does 30+ years pass by so quickly?

Would I be different if I had been the first born in my family?

How did we ever remember our friends' birthdays before Facebook?

How can I continue to live my life to the fullest?

Why did I wait until I was 31 to get my ears pierced?

What country will I be living in on my next birthday?

Why is the American custom to receive beers, and the Romanian custom to buy beers, on your birthday?

Is there any truth to the Zodiac signs?

When did I last celebrate my birthday with my brother? 

Who wrote the "Happy Birthday" song?

What if I didn't know my birth date?  Would I make one up, just for fun? 

Do Hallmark Greeting Card writers get paid well?

Do kids still have birthday parties at roller skating rinks?  Are there roller skating rinks anymore?

How did I get so lucky, to love and be loved by so many incredible people?

No comments:

Post a Comment