Monday, October 11, 2010

Form Strategies/Present Possibilities

This blog is not the way I want it to be.  But it's out there on the internet, and it will start to evolve.

Right now, I'm forming strategies and presenting possibilities.

The Left Side of my brain says:  Keep it simple, stupid.  Make sure that it's the type of thing you'd want your clients, your students, your friends, your family, and your colleagues to see.  You shouldn't be spending your time on this anyway; the October 15th tax deadline is right around the corner.  The design has to support the content, and vice-versa.  You're not ready yet; don't hit publish until you're ready!

The Right Side of my brain says:  Think of all the possibilities!  Just set it up, and figure it out as you go.  I wonder who my first reader will be?  Will he/she be someone I know, or a complete stranger?  My tax clients will find out that I paint, and my English as a Second Language students will find out that I'm an entrepreneur, and I'm alright with that.  Just hit "Publish Post," and let's see what happens.  

1 comment:

  1. Marsha-

    I just read all of your posts. Very interesting ... We definitely take for granted the ease of grocery shopping in the US and the prepackaged taco seasoning, frankly I'm not even sure what spices are in it! Your paintings are great ... You can really see the the progress from each one to the next.... But they are all really good. Goodluck with everything. Mo

    (ps -- had to use my aim acct to post this ... But I haven't used aim in about 5 years... Hence my name which dates back to college)

    ReplyDelete