Sunday, December 12, 2010

Third in a Series of Four: Endless, Numbered Days

If you've been following my blog, you know that I've been working on a series of four paintings, which I've entitled the "Endless, Numbered Days."  Here's a link to my second painting (with a link to the first one included in that post): http://leftside-rightside.blogspot.com/2010/11/second-in-series-of-four-endless.html.

For today, here's a glimpse of the third painting in the series (the nautical scene on the painting stand- I'll post a close-up of it eventually), plus a feel for the inside of Maya's studio (I've posted about Maya before, as well as the outside of her studio.)  That's me, with my instructor Maya and some of her work in the background.  (Photo credits: Jennie Durant)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment